Recorded and Edited by Andy Guthrie, Feb 2017 at St Barnabas Church in Beckenham. Produced by Andy Guthrie and Papagena.
To hear samples of some of the tracks, please click on the links below.
We only produced 500 copies of this limited edition album which has now sold out. Please sign up to out mailing list in case we decide to re-publish it at a later date. Thank you to the 500 people who purchased it.
1. Cattle Call (Scottish ca1870 arr. Katy Lavinia Cooper)
2. Music for a While (Henry Purcell arr. Gunnar Eriksson)
3. Surp Terzoruteanc (Armenian Orthodox arr. Komitas)
4. O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard of Bingen)
5. O Jesulein zart (17th century chorale arr. Winnie Brückner)
6. Hide and Seek (Imogen Heap arr. Sarah Tenant-Flowers)
7. Changeling’s Lullaby (Trad. Norfolk arr. Vango/Tenant-Flowers)
8. Lagan Love (Trad. Irish)
9. Hamisha Asar (Flory Jagoda arr. Suzzie Vango)
10. Kakwa Moma (Bulgarian Volkslied arr. Uwe Knorrn)
1. Shen Khar Venakhi (Trad. Georgian arr. Sarah Tenant-Flowers)
12. The Flower (Alec Roth)
13. There is no Rose (English 15th century)
14. Rebuttal Blues No.1 (Errollyn Wallen)
15. Firework (Mikkel Eriksen, Tor Hermansen, Ester Dean, Sandy Vee & Katy Perry arr. Jim Clements)